A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Why, why, why???

Why are people so stupid? I went into arts and crafts to get a little thing of velcro, and magnet strips. I found velcro, i thought it was a little expensive for no more than you got but whatever. So I took it up to the registar and asked them if that was all the had or if they had a different kind. You will never guess what she asked me next. "Is that all that was hanging there?" DUH!!!! What do you think? STUPID!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maybe Connie should have gotten her sign. LOL!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home