A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Boring

I just realized that i havent even posted anything since the fourth! Are we really that boring? well sort of, i guess. We havent ventured out and done anything. we had to take back the tv that i just bought Jeff for his birthday because it just went off all by itself. I was not happy, and of course i couldnt find the reciept! We just wanted to exchange it for the exact same thing but guess what? they dont have that one anymore. So we had to get the next size bigger. Somehow my wonderful husband always gets what he wants. You see when i bought the tv to begin with i got the smaller one, while he wanted to get the larger one, i however, did not see the need for such a big tv in base housing!! So i won at first, but ultimatley he got what he wanted :) Hmmm let me think about what else we have done. We went to the 100yen store, Japans version of the dollar store. If i ever take the girls in there I can see that i will be there for some time, it is all junk for the most part but they like to poke around in that stuff. Dustin and Cheara started golf camp this week. That is going well, Cheara is so excited. The first day though when they were learning the grip she had a minor meltdown because she didnt know that was what it was going to be, she tells me. I think she thought they were just going to get out there and hit the ball. Now that she is over that she loves it. Dustin has taken golf lessons before but he was pretty happy to get back out there to. Well I guess that is all for now, if we do anything exciting this will be the first place i go ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Thanks for the update. Hope all is well with you guys. We still don't know if we are joining you there or not...it's driving me crazy!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home