A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Self-taught


Cheara comes in the house the other day and is telling me about riding her bike. I knew she had it out but never dreamed she would just get on it and ride it. We told her all week that over the weekend Dad would take her out and teach her how to ride her bike, I guess she got tired of waiting. She thinks it is great, me to. I was so proud of her that she just went and rode it all by herself.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Way to go! I am proud too. I cannot believe how big she is, where did your little girl go?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home