A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hair today...



Gone tommorow! Landon finally got his haircut. This is only the third time he has had it cut. It was quite a deal to get it done. I had to sit down in the chair and not only hold him, but hold him down. You would have thought by listening to him that this lady was pulling out one strand of hair at a time. Now it is done and of course he looks adorable!! I still have to go back and get a couple of places that she missed, but it looks pretty good. It has got to feel alot better, but it is not near as curly as it was longer. I think I will have to let it be a little bit longer :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Sounds like Gabriel's haircut last week! Why does cutting their hair instantly age them? Looks cute, but I like curls too :) Is his hair that much darker like in the pictures?

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Blogger connie said...

    Its not as dark as in the pictures, a little darker than mine.

     
  • At 12:52 PM , Blogger Kris said...

    I love it :o) It still curls up when he's all sweaty :o)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home