A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Four letter F word!!!!!


Oh great, so Landon has learned a new word. He walks around saying it all day long, to anyone who will, or who even wont, listen to him. I am sure you will never guess where he learned it, his daddy of course! Dad's are good for teaching them all of the things that us silly ol' moms just dont think they need to know. He sticks his little butt out and farts on everyone. It is actually pretty funny, the first 50 times in the day that he does it. Since daddy doesnt get to see it all day long, like I get the privelage of, he has to egg him on the rest of the evening. He does a noise with his mouth and the whole nine yards. Arent boys great! I wouldnt trade it for the world!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Please don't let Jeff come and visit my boys!! (wink, wink) Maybe there was an upside to Mike being gone all of this year and lots of last...my boys don't do that yet!!!!

     
  • At 12:56 PM , Blogger Kris said...

    Don't let him teach MY boys that word!!!!! They have been on a Bug's Life kick lately and say "flick" when they want to watch it.....believe me, it sounds close enough to the F word when they say it. Cam does like to say FAT HOE though....I called some lady a fat hoe as I was driving through the parking lot at the commissary a couple of days ago and he didn't miss a beat repeating it! He repeats EVERYTHING!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home