A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Lots of work ahead of us


Friday 30 June our household goods arrived! The kids were so excited. Everytime Landon saw something that was his, he said mine, home!!! The movers got to the house right at 7:30 and were gone by 9:15. The kids and I had 10 boxes unpacked and put away by 10:30!! We still have to hang pictures and find places for a few things but we are doing pretty good. We have plenty of room for everything and everybody.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Glad that you have your stuff! Have fun unpacking, I really do loving getting my house together, better to start a house then end one!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home