A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Links

I have sat here for I dont even know how long trying to figure out how to do a link. I finally figured it out, kinda. I got the ones on there that i wanted to but two of them came out with big huge letters, looks stupid, but at this point, I dont care. I think it was more luck than anything that I got them on there to begin with. Now to figure out to get a couple other pictures on there. I cant seem to find them when I want to upload them. Oh well...they arent going anywhere.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM , Blogger Kris said...

    I see how you are....thanks for adding mine!!!!!

     
  • At 12:57 PM , Blogger Kris said...

    Nevermind :o) You did add mine...LOL...the extra space and bold-face for the other two threw me off....
    Am I not special enough to get bold-faced letters???? hee hee...just kidding!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home