A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Play Date


Look at these little artists



So the other day we had Caden and Camden over for the afternoon while Todd and Kris got stuff put away in their new house. The least I could do for them is watch their kids after all they had done for us when we got here. Thanks again you guys!!!
They had so much fun and Landon actually shared with them all day. We went to the park, had some lunch, they colored some and played and played and played. I got a couple of cute pictures of them all, this is not an easy task to get three 2 year olds to look at the camera at the same time. I didnt even need them to smile, i just wanted a couple of pictures with all three of those adorable faces looking at me! I dropped off Dustin and Corri and Bailey, the boys older brother, at the pool and Cheara played outside almost the whole day. we will have to do it again sometime, they all play so well together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home