A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crazy boy

All tuckered out!! He was so tired after a long day he fell asleep while eating, you can see food still in his mouth. Poor baby.
wearing daddy's gas mask
I walked into the kitchen and he had climbed up on the counter, opened the drawer and got a spoon. The peanut butter was still out on the counter, so he helped himself to a little PB!!

For a few days I thought that Landon had lost his mind. He is soooo good that when he does something you cant help but laugh. He is not like most two year olds in that if he is "too" quiet he must be into something. He talks a lot, but he thinks that he is having a conversation with you even if he says the same thing 100 times and doesnt let you get a word in. Here are some pictures of him that I got over the last week or so of him!



Giving himself a bath in the sink.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    What great pictures. He is adorable. He'll be a heartbreaker, that's for sure!

     
  • At 10:04 PM , Blogger Kris said...

    Connie, how's Dustin doing? I never see any updates about him on the blog. Didn't he just have a birthday?
    :o)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home