A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Pineapple Park


Sunday we went to the pineapple park. We all a really good time. We got in a little self-operated pineapple car and it took us on a little tour of the park. It had a recording that told us what we were seeing, but with six people in the car, who could hear? Just before we got on the car we got pinapple ice cream. I know it sounds yucky, but it was actually very tasty. So who's bright idea was it to get a two year old a huge ice cream when it is 90 degrees outside? We spent most of the time trying to eat his icecream and keep everyone half way clean. After the "tour" we went inside the gift shop area and they had samples of everything! Pineapple anything you could imagine, wine, chocolate, cookies, cake, tons of stuff. So after all of that sampling there was no need for lunch...hey we will save a buck anywhere we can. Dustin and Corri were much braver than I in that they both tasted pig tongue, ears, face, nose! They tried their hardest to get me to taste it, but NO!! We were a side show, i felt like. They loved the two little ones there. Landon really liked the Japanese tea sample and had a 4 cups. The lady kept telling me "he like, he like" We had a group gather around us to when Cheara was tasting sea grapes. The kids really surprised me in all of the different things that they tasted. I went "tourist" all the way with my camera around my neck, at first I felt like a dork but if anybody was making fun of me, i didnt know what they were saying anyway. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    You guys look great! Sounds like you had a fun day! Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home