A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Caught smokin'

Ok, so get this!! I was giving Cheara and Landon a shower when something crazy happened. Well, not really..... It takes forever for our shower water to get hot so I turned on Landon's water then went to the other bathroom to turn on Cheara's. When I came back to Landon he had already taken his clothes off and got in the shower. He was standing in the corner of the shower to stay out of the water and when I walked in he said "Momma the water is smokin!!" I looked in the shower and it was so hot that the water was steaming. Dont worry, he didnt get hurt, and I really didnt think he was going to get in the shower that quickly. I started laughing when he said that and he had this look on his face, like what is so funny? He put his hands in the air and said "Seriously!!!"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    I am so glad that he wasn't hurt! That is scary. He is a beautiful boy! I love the boots!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home