A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Still Around



So five months later here we are. Still living the Okinawa life. Not to much has changed. Cheara has lost her first tooth, and second,third and fourth by now. She was less than thrilled with what the tooth fairy brought. She brought her a couple of dollars and a little bit of yen. Maybe she didnt know if Cheara was Japanese or American....well just let me say that Cheara was not impressed!


We had a visitor!!!! My dad came to visit in November. Will this be our only visitor? HMMMMM only time will tell..... While he was here visiting Landon had a modeling job that we had to turn down. It was for a stroller add and we would have gone off island. It sounded like a blast for the sole purpose of getting off island! They were even going to let Dad go, but after thinking about it a little we decided it was best to stay here and spend as much time together as possible. We had a lot of fun in the week that he was here visiting. The kids were in school the whole time so we did some sight seeing while they were in school and tried to do stuff with them in the evenings.


Now to catch you up on our other fun adventures. I will try to do that within the next five months! Until then...... Happy Valentines Day, Easter, Birthday, Mothers Day and anything else I may have missed. And why not just throw in Happy Fathers Day while I'm at it?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Glad to know you are still around! I keep checking in on you. Take care!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home