A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

OH No he did not!!!!!!

Cheara came downstairs a couple of days ago and told me all of her shoes were to small. I havent bought her shoes for awhile, so I guessed that could be possible. Yesterday we went thru all of her shoes and they were all to small. Some of them were like brand new. So I was trying to figure out what to do with them, or who I could give them to. Corri and I finally thought of the little girl across the street who they started playing with all the time. Corri went over there and asked her what size she wore; 2.5, perfect these are all size 3. OK so Corri took them all over there and I ran to the commissary. I got home and Corri came to the door and said you are not going to believe this, her dad made her throw them away!!! What a freakin jerk!!! I was soooo pissed!! Well Corri had already gone back over there and got them all back, I think there were 10 pair there, mostly name brand. So I walked over there to say something to him, when I turned around all the kids were standing there watching like I was going to go over there and punch him in the face or something. I didnt say anything about him throwing them away, although I should told him what an ass he is! Can you believe that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home