A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Corri!!

WOW!!! Corri turned 12 this month! You know by the time we leave here she will be High School! This is crazy. What is even more crazy is next year I will have two teenagers and one of them will be driving. I might need to start drinking or something. :)

We didn't do much, there are a few pictures on the pictures page. Her father was gone and we had planned on having a party when he got home. He has been back for two weeks and we still haven't had a party. She had a friend spend the night, so now I am off the hook. I made cupcakes for school, last time she will get to do that. While they were at school, I made a cake. It was kind of cheesy looking, but she loved it and it was fun. Maybe I will take the cake decorating class in my spare time. She got a game that she had been wanting and some other little game all the girls are into right now.
We had some coworkers of my hubby's over last weekend and the girls were playing their tamogotchi (its is some little key chain game). Anyway this guys wife is from here and she said that she remembered playing that when she was younger. Well, it is just now getting big in the states, this what Corri asked for, for her bday. She said she had hers 10 years ago! Japan is sooooo far advanced on their electronics.
We will have a big blowout next year though when she becomes a teenager. Lord help us all!! She may not see the teenage years. She really is a good kid, gets good grades, does what she is told (after the tenth time) and she is good with Landon, unless she is pestering him. So now there are two built in babysitters in the house YEAH! We just cant leave her with Cheara for to long, we cant leave Cheara with ANYONE for to long. I think it is funny to listen to her and Dustin now. They go around the corner and bicker with each other or wait until I leave the room. I can still hear them I just around the corner! The house isn't that big, just because you cant see me, doesn't mean that I cant hear you. She reminds me of a couple of sisters I have. She never has to go to the bathroom until it is time to put dishes away or set the table. Funny how that works, isn't it?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday Corri!!! I mailed a package last week.. Hope it gets to you guys soon.. Your brother probably disowns me by now...
    Love ya!

     
  • At 11:09 PM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Happy Birthday Corri, I remember going to your what, 6 year old party? Wow. Say hi to the fam for us.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home