A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thanksgiving play



Landon does not want his picture taken!


Cheara had a small Thanksgiving play at school and then a huge feast. There was so much food there, I couldnt believe it. It was all so good. All of the first grade classes came together and sang a few songs and then each class sang their own song. They just stood on the floor with no risers so it was a little hard to see all the kids. Cheara was in the front though so no sweat off my back, I could see my kid. :-) The next day Corri had her feast with all of the sixth grade. More yummy food. Corri's was at the end of the day so I just checked her out about an hour early and let her go home with me.
Dustin had his Christmas concert for band last week. They made a CD of the concert, but it wont work in the car only in the house. They did a good job. I was pretty disappointed with the turnout though. Their was hardly anybody there. All of the parents couldnt have even been there. Afterwards Dustin told me that the mike they were using cost something like $4,000 and they bought two of them. I think they should have bought a stand for the drums he was trying to play. They had two chairs turned backwards with the quads sitting on them and Dustin is standing trying to play them. But they have a $4000 microphone!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Thanks for all the posts. You guys look great. I still can't believe how big your kiddos are. Why does that happen?
    We are getting settled in our new house, slow going, but it's going. I will blog soon.
    Take care and Merry Christmas! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home