A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pictures

They have the coolest parks here. This is a roller slide. The next park we went to, we took an old cardboard box with us and slid down on that.
Feeding the fish at the Botanical Gardens
Here we all are with Santa! Merry Christmas
This is one of the swings. This is so much fun! You sit on a little thing and hold on up top. Then you slide down the cable and hit another tire at the other end and bounce about half way back.
I am not really sure what a red bumblebee has to do with Christmas, but we thought he was kinda cute.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

    I want to slide down Landon's slide! That looks so fun. My boys would love it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home