A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

First Game


Cheara started cheerleading for youth football. She has had two games and is loving it! I wasnt really sure if she would get out there and actually do it or not but she informed me that she was a little shy at first, but would just have to get over it. She cheers her little heart out. This week is basketball signups. She had a hard time deciding if she was going to play ball or cheer for basketball. With a little pushing from her dad, she decided to play basketball. She went with me to one of Corri's tennis lessons and has decided that she would like tennis to. One thing at a time tho, tennis will have to wait until after cheer and ball. I am really kind of dreading basketball, just because I know how somebody can get :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home