A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

my first blog

So i got the blog set up. Yeah for me, we will see how good i am at keeping this up. i have started about 10 diaries in my life and never wrote in them more than 2 or 3 times. now that i am older and more mature (yeah, right :)) maybe i will keep up on it better. my goal is to try and keep everyone in the loop of our chaotic island life. i will mess with pictures soon, right now just know that we all made it here safe, got into a house and are waiting for our household goods to arrive.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger Michele said...

    Congrats on your move and safe arrival. Enjoy the weather for me as I am still waiting for summer to arrive.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home