A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Seriously???

OK, so it just kind of hit me like a ton of bricks. I was checking my email and I got on e from the school to "all parents of junior and senior students" The rep from Jostens will be here to order class rings and letterman jackets. Are you serious? I keep saying "WOW!! I cant believe he is already a junior!" Well he really is....am I prepared for this? I thought I was, now I'm not so sure! I tried to upload a video, not sure if it worked or not. Seems like he has two emotions these days....super cranky or super happy. Happy is mainly when he wants something-like money!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:31 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

    OHMIGOODNESS! I, myself, cannot believe it! WOW.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home