A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Up to no good




I should know better than this! I do know better, but I thought I could multi-task; guess not! The kids were painting, supposed to be painting with a brush. The baby woke up so I went to get her and change her diaper. Pretty soon I hear Landon say "UH-OH!" Now we all know what it means when a two year old says uh-oh. Then he tells me to take his picture, so I knew he had done something wonderful. I walked in there and had decided to take finger painting to a new level. He was rubbing all over his arms like it was lotion or something. He sure had fun though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home