A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Chickenpox?

OK, I think it was the chicken pox that Cheara had. Although she feels fine, she is itchy and some of the "red bumps" have scabbed over! Thank goodness she had the vaccine. Dustin and Corri never had the chicken pox and now I am trying to remember if they had the vaccine. I think they did, but I cant remember for sure. Anywho, nothing else exciting for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

    Thanks for the family update. Hope that Cheara is all better soon, that stinks. Sorry to read about Dustin, hopefully the bagger option will work for him. Volleyball is my favorite too Corri, good for her and with her height, I bet she's awesome. Landon is just adorable, more pictures please. How are you and Jeff liking it over there? Is he happy at work???
    Congrats to you Connie, 10 pounds is awesome and you should celebrate yourself! :) I'm VERY proud of you!
    Baby countdown is just 12 days! I'm so excited. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home