A little insight

To me it is just our way of life. Far, far away I try to keep my family and friends updated on the "little" things that keep our lives exciting.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kokosai Street



This is one of the side streets, it is two stories high with some apartments up on top. Every so often there will be another side street with more shops. It is at least a block big, probably more and it is all covered so very easy to get turned around once you get in there.


We went to Kokosai Street and went walking around one day. It is just a long street, as far as you can see with tourist shops up one side and down the other. We didn't buy anything and had more fun when we went down the side street into all the little shops. We always have at least one person stop us when we are out because we have a big family. One time an older Japanese man told me I must make my husband happy, referring to having four kids. He asked if they were all mine and when I said yes, he went "oh husband happy" funny! There was a Tiffany's store down there. I didnt even see it, Corri pointed it out so I had to go in there, I have never been in a Tiffany's before. There was a jewelry store I went into also. Holy cow was their stuff expensive! I just went in there to get my ring cleaned and browsed a little while I waited. I could not believe how expensive it was. Now that I have been down there it is one more thing I can cross off the list. I dont know if I need to go back or not, maybe if I get a visitor we can go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home